Social Media. It’s a part of our lives nowadays and even more so it’s a part of doing business. Most of us are on Facebook, some of us are using Twitter, Instagram and maybe even Pinterest but what about LinkedIn?
Seen by many as the professional person’s Facebook, many tradies steer clear of LinkedIn thinking they’ll be unlikely to find any customers on there…and it’s certainly no place to post those pics of the big fish you caught on the weekend!
Rather than dodge it, LinkedIn can be a very powerful online networking and connection tool for tradies in the know. In this episode we talk to the author of ‘Secret Sauce’ Adam Houlahan about why tradies really need to take another look at LinkedIn and how to make sure your profile is up to scratch.
Adam let’s us in on some ninja tips like:
- how to use the first line of your profile to promote your business
- what sort of content will get you found
- finding other businesses you can partner with for referrals and how to target them directly
- whether you should subscribe to LinkedIn premium or not, and
- How to get to the coveted ‘All Star’ status on LinkedIn!
So listen in as we bust a few myths about the oldest social media channel around and quite possibly, one of the most powerful for your trade business!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
DID YOU ENJOY THIS EPISODE?
Our mission is to help as many tradies as possible get off the tools… and into true business ownership. You can help us achieve our mission by:
- leaving a written review on iTunes
- sharing this episode with your mates/wife/husband/staff
- liking our Facebook page and introducing yourself to our other fans!
Thanks again for listening and we hope to see you in our members area soon too 🙂