No doubt you’re familiar with the stress of changing job, career path or perhaps an evolving role within your own business.
How do you think you’d handle the shift from being a highly trained member of the Australian Army to being an employee at a local gym in a small regional town?
My guest on the show today did just that, and then went on to start his own business which has gone on to become one of the most successful in his area.
Jason Erbacher was a long time member of the Australian Army and I’m lucky enough to call him a mate…as well as my boss! Jason owns CrossFit Confront, one of the premier CrossFit gyms in the Toowoomba region, and shares his experiences and insights on:
- transitioning from one career to another
- starting a business and what’s really involved
- why CrossFit is such an important part of his life
- how to deal with a change in identity – from soldier to employee to business owner and how that applies to you
- managing the impact on a relationship when going through stress or life changes
- why systems and culture are critical for small business vs large organisations
I really enjoy these episodes where we talk ‘real’ issues and I hope you do too. Make sure to hit me on the Facebook page and tell me what you think.
Also, don’t forget to comment on the Miracle Sandbag post for your chance to win one of three twin packs of these cool bits of kit!